Today, we will cover all aspects of how to download music from TikTok on your computer or phone? In the age of android, being viral and becoming a celebrity is no longer difficult. Thanks for the short video apps and social media sharing.
TikTok is also a short-form video-sharing platform whose popularity has spread like a drug among the youth. Not only youngsters, basically, but many Internet users from all age groups also look obsessed with TikTok. Surprisingly, people interested in TikTok look for a helpful TikTok music downloader.
Why does TikTok Music Need to be Downloaded?
Sometimes, a user likes a video on TikTok, or the music of that video pleases him, and he is fascinated. So, he wants to enjoy this fascinating music again and again. Instead of having difficulty listening to it again, he wants to download and save the video or music on his gadget, PC, or phone.
You may like these articles:
- How to Overcome Wireless Car Charger Problem
- Why Tablets are Better than Smartphones
- Best Rated Craigslist Apps for Android and iOS
- Best Live Net TV App Alternatives
- Amazing Computer Tricks Everyone Should Know
1. Download TikTok Videos on Android
One way to download TikTok videos on Android is to use the official TikTok app. This method works for all the videos where the creator has enabled download.
1. Launch the TikTok app on your phone.
2. Find the video that you want to download.
3. You’ll see a few options on the right sidebar. Please tap on the option that has an arrow icon for share options.
4. On screen, you’ll have several ways to share the selected video, but because you want to download this TikTok video, tap the Save video option.
5. Wait for the video to be downloaded to your device. You’ll see the live progress on your screen.
6. You’ll get a menu that lets you share your video. Tap Cancel as your video is now downloaded on your device.
7. Open the Gallery app, and your TikTok video will be downloaded there.
2. Download Music from TikTok with iTube Go Downloader
iTube Go Youtube downloader is a Windows-based application mainly used to grab videos from YouTube. The app is too helpful for all modern platforms. TikTok is on top of the list. It also extracts the audio from the video in high quality and can save it to your pc in just one click.
Salient Features Of iTube Go Youtube Downloader
iTube Go Youtube downloader has numerous spectacular features that are as follows:
- You can download your desired music from any TikTok video in multiple formats, including MP3, M4A, MKA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, and OGG.
- Can download complete playlists from the video platforms.
- It can download subtitles of the videos in SRT format.
- It has ten times the faster-downloading speed and takes just a few minutes to complete your task.
- iTube Go Downloader is a free tool.
- Procedure to download TikTok music or song in mp3
You can Download Music from any TikTok Video Into Your PC in Just 5 Steps.
If you use an Android device, you have many ways to download TikTok videos onto your phone or tablet.
Download TikTok music video in
Download the new version
Download the new version of this brilliant app on your machine.
Find the URL
Find the URL of your desired TikTok Video and copy its link.
Launch the app
Launch the app and select your output video format to Mp3 or any other audio format according to your choice.
Paste the copied URL
Paste the copied URL, and boom, downloading will start automatically.
Open downloads folder
When the download process finishes, you can listen to your downloaded mp3 file in your Downloads folder.
- iTube Go Downloader App
- A Working Internet Connection
- A Laptop or Computer
3. Download Music from TikTok with Kapwing
To download music from Tiktok with kapwing, you'll need to know just 3 steps:
- Copy the video's link
- Upload it to Kapwing's converter
- Process & Download as an MP3
Step 1. First Copy the Video's Link
While you're watching a video on TikTok, tap the share (arrow) icon, then the “Copy Link” icon that's available on all videos (it looks like a bit of a chain). This way, you can download the music from any video, even if TikTok doesn't provide a “Save Video” option.
The video link will automatically copy to your clipboard, so you can put it in your notes for later, share it with others, or paste it into Kapwing's converter tool.
Step 2. Upload It to Kapwing's Converter
Head to Kapwing.com, tap the dropdown menu (three lines) from the top of the window, and select “Tools.” Scroll down and choose “Convert Video.” On the video converter page, tap twice where it says “Paste a URL“ and hit “Paste.” Kapwing will automatically import the TikTok video you're using.
If you're using an iPhone or iPad running iOS 12 or earlier, you'll need to download the Kapwing app from the App Store to save your music. It's minimal and only meant to help you download your content – it doesn't even require a sign-in.How to Download Music from TikTok on Computer or Phone
Now, choose “MP3” from the options above the video! If you only want to save a portion of the audio, scroll down, choose “Trim Video,” and select the part you want to download.
Step 3. Process and Download as MP3
Once you've selected “MP3” and trimmed your video the way you want, tap “Create” at the bottom of the screen, and Kapwing will immediately begin to process your audio track.
Since TikTok videos can't be any longer than 60 seconds, your file should be ready in just a few seconds. Once it's ready, choose “Download” from under your video, and it will save your MP3 file to your device.
4. Download Music from TikTok with Online Tool
In case you are against installing any applications on your computer or notebook, however, you do not afford to lose your favourite audio to store. The best solution to your problem is to download TikTok videos on pc with the aid of an online tool site, just like https://ttdown.org/. Thanks to this website, you are never required to put any program on your pc.
Ttdown.org can be considered the best online TikTok videos downloader due to its multi functionalities and user-friendly downloading. You can download a video up to 720p in mp4 and several other formats and resolutions. Moreover, ttdown.org can also download only audio in mp3 format. Its notable feature is its compatibility with almost all web browsers.
The Process to Download Video from TikTok
Downloading music from any TikTok video with ttdown is as easy.
JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW.
- In the first step, you will browse the TikTok website and choose your liked video.
- Copy the link to the TikTok video by just right-clicking on the video.
- Now, go to ttdown.org, paste the copied video link into the search box, and click on the “GO” button.
- It will show complete video information in front of you, this is the most crucial part, and you will see a green button with the words “download mp3” on the screen. Right-click on that and click “save link as.”
- Bingo, your audio in mp3 format has been downloaded.
More exciting articles for you:
- 3 Easy Ways to Unsend or Recall an Email in Gmail
- How to Easily Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Solutions to Fix Steam Voice Chat not Working in Windows 10
- How to Copy Text from iPhone to Mac in 1 Minute
- Easily Download Videos from Discord – 2 Easy Ways
5. Download Music from Tiktok on Android, by iTube Go Android App
There are massive requirements for downloading videos or extracting audio from the TikTok videos. To this end, several types of solutions have been provided for Internet users. For Android users, iTube's Android app is also available on the Playstore, which is as helpful as Windows.
The manufacturer has not made any distinction between the two interface apps. This app is also fast and easy. Like the Windows app, you can directly download TikTok music into your android phone effortlessly. Its procedure is also the same as the Windows version.
- Download the iTubeGo YouTube Downloader for Android from its official website on your android device.
- Open your chosen video on TikTok App and copy that link.
- Launch the iTube Go downloader and select your output video format for your desired audio format.
- Paste the copied URL so that the app will download the audio.
6. Download Music from TikTok on iPhone with Documents by Readdle
So the step-by-step procedure for downloading TikTok music on iPhone is listed below.
In the first step, download the “Documents by Readdle” from the app store and install it on your device.
Tap the blue compass icon at the bottom right to open the built-in browser in Documents.
Navigate to the TikTok website and select the video you want to download.
Tap the download link or button.
Rename the file if needed and select where to save it. By default, Documents saves your files to the dedicated Downloads folder.
Now, you can watch your liked video on your iPhone offline.
7. How to Download TikTok Video Without Watermark on iPhone
How to download no watermark TikTok videos on your iPhone:
- Get your TikTok video download link.
- Go to https://ttloader.com with your Safari application on your iPhone.
- Paste the download link and click download.
Click to WITHOUT WATERMARK VIDEO or DOWNLOAD VIDEO. Hold your hand to the video; a menu will appear. Click on the Share button. Find the Save Video option, then click save the video. Your video is now ready to use in your library.
8. Instagram Story (Without the Watermark)
Tiktok provides many sharing options that you can use on many different platforms. One such platform is Instagram. You can share TikTok videos on Instagram, where it saves the video in your gallery by default. It is up to you if you want to share videos on Instagram or not, but you can use it to save them. We described the method in detail below.
Step 1: Open your TikTok app.
Step 2: Amongst many videos, search for the one you want to save on your smartphone later.
Step 3: Play your desired video.
Step 4: There will be an arrow on the right side of the screen. Click on that.
Step 5: A lot of options regarding sharing will be visible. Click on “Instagram Stories.”
Step 6: It will redirect you to Instagram in a couple of seconds.
Step 7: Click on the arrow pointing downwards available at the top of the screen. It will save the video to your gallery.
After this, the choice lands in your hands to share the video on Instagram stories or not. Either of the options is available.
9. Download Music Video from TikTok with SSSTiktok
Step 1: Visit TikTok's official website on your PC.
Step 2: Go to the video that has caught your attention and you wish to download.
Step 3: Copy the link to that video from the search bar on the top.
Step 4: Visit ssstik.io official website.
Step 5: Paste the link to the video you copied earlier.
Step 6: it will present you with two options regarding the format, one will be MP3, and the other will be MP4. Select whichever format suits you best.
Step 7: Now press the “Download” button.
Your video will start downloading, and the app will save it on your PC.
Final Words on Download Music from TikTok
In summary, It's your choice to choose the best option for downloading videos or music from TikTok. Always try to select the software faster and better than any video downloader in terms of features.
If these methods helped you download videos from TikTok on your mobile device or computer, let us know in the comments below.