Write for Us and Become a Guest Author at Online Information Hub
We appreciate your interest in submitting a guest post for Online Information Hub. We hope you’ve read our recent blog posts, understood our style and storytelling approach, and realized which of your ideas will bring the most value to our readers.
We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Do you have a fantastic blog post idea?
Please read our guidelines below and fill out the form to become a contributor to our blog and write for us. We love outstanding content and appreciate articles based on in-depth research that add value to our blog.
Great! You are on your way to submission. It’s time to let you know the general info about Online Information Hub, our blog, and guidelines.
At onlineinformationhub.com, our primary goal is to deliver quality content. We’d be honored to have you share your experiences on a recent project, lessons learned, or things that worked and failed in the World Wide Web. Your work will be rewarded with an honorarium and full credit. (Obviously) Our current primary traffic source is organic (via search engines).
What Kind of Articles Do We Publish?
We publish articles written by people who work on the web, for people who work on the web. These include:
- Tutorials — Either helping people get started with a new technology or walking them through the process of building a project.
- Opinion — Do you have a strong opinion on something in our industry and the research to back it up? These can make helpful talking points.
- Ultimate Guides — Longer articles dig into a subject. A reference piece that people will return to time and time again.
- Case Studies — What did you or your company learn from a project? These need to focus on practical examples useful to other people, not just a good story.
If you think that you have:
- Some unique ideas to pitch.
- Lessons you want to share with the outer world.
- You have some exciting tips to help the community grow; this place is right for you.
So what are you waiting for? If you want to submit a guest post, please get in touch with us using the form below.
The Benefits of Guest Posting With Us:
- Exposure to a Massive Audience: The blog gets 150,000+ monthly visitors and is increasing steadily. Our monthly newsletter includes all high-quality articles, bringing your piece to a broader audience who will read and reshare your content.
- Social Media Exposure: We maintain an active presence on social networks like Facebook, X, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. All your articles will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.
- Payments: Please note that we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create excellent articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
Before you apply for guest blogging at Online Information Hub, make sure that your content:
- It is unique and plagiarism-free.
- Does not contain any copyrighted or prohibited content.
- On-page SEO optimization is important for fulfilling SEO recommendations.
- It should not be spun and duplicated or re-written.
- It shall be at least 1000+ words long.
- Should have actionable content, i.e., How-to, Steps to achieve something, etc.
- It should include the relevant images and screenshots.
What About Links?
Your post can contain links to other relevant things you have written (provide us, and we approve them and give the links that make sense within the post) and links to other relevant sources (blog posts of others, onlineinformationhub.com links, etc.). If applicable, we allow one do-follow backlink per post to your website, which will last a lifetime from the Online Information Hub.
Should I Include Photos?
Yes, but only if you have permission to use them. If you’re using a Creative Commons image, provide its link so we can give proper credit to the owner. Screenshots are welcomed and encouraged.
To ensure they look the best in the onlineinformationhub.com theme, please use images with widths of 740px or larger.
Who Retains Ownership of Your Post?
You will always be credited as the author, but once your post has been published on our blog, it becomes the property of the Online Information Hub. In short, you’re the author, but you’re giving ownership to it.
This means you shouldn’t publish it elsewhere. It also means you shouldn’t take it, tweak the title, change a few words here and there, and publish it elsewhere. Google won’t like that, and neither would we.
Can I be a Regular Contributor?
If you prove to be a quality writer who actively promotes their guest posts and interacts with readers in the comments, we may ask you to write regularly.
Anything Else I Should Know?
Your post needs to be free of spelling and grammatical errors. It needs to be insightful, helpful, and worthwhile. It needs to be new and unique. By that, we mean it has not been previously published in any form.
It should be written in a conversational style. In other words, the fewer similarities to Russian literature, the better. It should keep paragraphs short. White space is your friend.
It should break up sections using H2, H3, or H4 headings (as we do on this page). This helps with clarity.
The page is a bit long, and the requirements are stiff, but we feel reducing spam submissions is necessary. We are looking forward to some great articles. If we think it’s the right fit, we’ll be in touch to discuss the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for collaborating with us for guest blogging; we appreciate your contribution!
Once your submission is successful, we’ll get back to you quickly. Your content will be published under your name and byline.
We’re always glad to make new contacts and explore new possibilities. We would be pleased to welcome you on board our onlineinformationhub.com team!