Let's understand first why we need to write a nestify hosting review? A perfect host is a myth, and people used to say, but not anymore. The monopoly of a few giants has made hosting a terrible experience for many bloggers and developers.
Nestify, as a managed WordPress hosting, aims to give maximum value for each penny paid by the customer. To put it simply, Nestify wants to eliminate the exploitation that has been long due. Did they achieve the mission successfully with hosting plans for unlimited sites, CDN services, and free migration?
Nestify helps optimize your site's page speed and improve core web vitals metrics automatically.Nestify Hosting Review
In this Nestify hosting review, we have looked at the features that have attracted the crowd towards them.
Nestify is a hosting provider that offers high-performance WordPress hosting features, including high speed, CDN + firewall, high-performance stack, and many features that optimize your WordPress hosting.
Although Nestify is still relatively young and unknown compared to the likes of BlueHost and HostGator, this WordPress hosting company is fast rising with an equally increasing customer base.
Nestify's great features and low prices have charmed them to bloggers who continue to utilize their services.Nestify Hosting Review
- 55-second launch process to get your WordPress blog started. The process is so quick and easy that you can achieve it in less time.
- It is very affordable pricing on its products compared to what other service providers charge for offering similar features.
- Nestify's infrastructure is powered by AWS (Amazon Web Services), including all the sites hosted on its platform.
- Its integrated cache system offered clients to significantly speed up the page load time of blogs hosted by Nestify.
- Nestify offers high-grade security features for its hosted WordPress sites like DDoS protection, malware protection, firewalls, etc.
- A free SSL comes as a default setting for your site.
- You can update plugins and themes of all WordPress sites with just a button click.
- Clients enjoy the benefits of automatic backup on demand and a facility to have all data restored with just a button click.
- Nestify has an inbuilt CDN (Content Distribution Network) to improve the speed of your blog.
- On Nestify, you can roll back your blog to an earlier stage with only a click.
- Nestify makes use of PHP 8.0 for its enhanced capabilities.
- Nestify's customers enjoy free setup and migration of WordPress sites from servers of previous hosts.
Top Features of NestifySpeed, Security, Peace of Mind
Hosting solutions with Nestify include WordPress hosting, WooCommerce Hosting, High Traffic WooCommerse Hosting, Enterprise WordPress Hosting, and Hosting for Agencies.
Some notable features of what is the best WordPress hosting, Nestify, is about are:
- Hosting plans come with daily security scans for protection against hackers, insecure plugins, and any vulnerabilities.
- You get WP CLI, which is the command-line interface for WordPress. It enables you to update plugins, configure multi-site installations, and much more without using a web browser.
- Nestify provides a staging environment. It replicates the same settings, software, and hardware as your production environment. It allows you to test website code before making it live on your site. Building a staging environment takes just one click from the console.
- Enjoy complete control of every code feature with a customizable software stack, including Git push support, SSH access, and CLI tools.
- You can request additional software facilities, with Nestify never blocking any themes, plugins, or features.
- All databases and files are stored on SSDs with RAID-10 configuration, thus ensuring rapid read/write speeds and resilience. With premium CDN, page loading speeds are further improved, which also helps secure your site against attacks. A combination of these measurements gives you a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Nestify offers WooCommerce hosting and automatically optimizes your online store, ensuring faster load times and more efficient transactions.
- Programmatic access to website management functions is provided with REST API. It is ideal for agencies that manage and host websites for clients.
Nestify Hosting Review Summary
Nestify is a high-performance hosting provider focused on modern web applications. Their platform makes web applications and websites run much faster without code changes. A customer can Launch WordPress with a few clicks. With the latest PHP version support and Google page speed integration, sites will be faster.
|Min. Response Time||61 ms|
|Max. Response Time||1828 ms|
|Global Avg. Response Time||662 ms|
|Google PageSpeed Insights||99 Mobile /100 Desktop|
Nestify Server Test Reports
Server Test Reports provide an unbiased overview of the quality of a server. Nestify optimizes AWS servers before making them available for you. So how good are these servers? Let's check.
Before proceeding, here is our standard methodology. We deployed an AWS WP-VPS-1 located at US-East. It was the cheapest server available at the time of testing. We installed WordPress, and we used the Astra theme. After that, we created a 23,00-word long article with 4 images. We installed no additional plugins.
1. GTMetrix Test Report
GTMetrix is a popular website testing tool. It provides actionable steps for server optimization. A GTMetrix score of 90 or above is considered good.
Below, we have shown the GTMetrix report of my website hosted on Nestify.
2. PageSpeed Insights Report
Google PageSpeed Insights is another website optimization tool. Like GTMetrix, it also provides an overall web page score. The higher the number, the better the optimization.
It is a good number because we have not used any optimization plugin during the test.
3. Optimized Web Servers with CDN Performance
No one wants to visit a slow website; that's why page speed is a vital website matrix. Our performance test gives an idea of website loading time from different locations—the lower the number, the better the performance.
Nestify's services are oriented toward businesses because their servers are adjusted for maximum speed if you are looking for a host for a mission-critical websiteNestify Hosting Review
Having designed their stack from the ground up, the Nestify team is particularly proud of achieving maximum speed and stability.
4. Uptime Report
Nestify guarantees 99.99% uptime throughout the year. It translates to around 5 minutes of downtime per week. However, during our 14 days test, we didn't notice any downtime.
With all these reports, we know that Nestify provides quality customer service. We won't hesitate to recommend it as a value-for-money managed WordPress hosting service.
Features of Nestify
- Automated Daily Backups
- Content Caching
- Conversion Tracking
- Dedicated support staff
- Developer Friendly and Customizable
- Easy Daily Backups
- Easy-to-use VPS hosting management
- Enterprise data copies
- Free CDN
- Free Migrations
- Free SSL
- Security Scans
- SSL Tracking
- Ultimate hardware
- Uptime Reporting
1. Unlimited Websites
Nestify offers unlimited website hosting, unlike other hosting services, irrespective of your chosen plan. You can host unlimited sites if you choose the base plan or the most premium.
2. Fast Server
Sites hosted on Nestify never fall behind anyone. It is one guarantee they give to their customers. With a perfect blend of caching, efficient processing, and CDN services, Nestify offers the best site speed in the industry.
You are securing the following benefits by improving the site speed with Nestify.
- Increased conversions from traffic
- Enhanced user experience
- Improve site visibility in search engines.
Studies conducted by Nestify also validate that the bounce rate is higher in the case of mobile phones. Hence the need for better speed and optimizations is far more pronounced in mobiles. Nestify offers an optimized mobile version of websites with its low bandwidth support mode to tackle the challenges.
3. Advanced Security
All websites are at constant risk of attacks from various malicious agents such as malware, comment spam, DDoS attack, or SQL injections.
Even before you become aware of fraud, all your data might be exposed. Nestify aims to challenge this scenario by providing the best protection suits for your website.Nestify Hosting Review
To help you protect your website, Nestify runs frequent scans. If already hacked, they assure a free malware cleanup for you. These security measures make sure that your website and audience stay safe.
4. Limitless Migrations
Migrating to a site is a daunting process. It is also why most people are reluctant to move their site from their old host. But Nestfify won't leave you stranded.
Nestify offers “Truly Unlimited Migrations”. It doesn’t matter if you have a single site or a hundred, you will not be charged for migrations. Truly unlimited means you can migrate any number of sites without paying any extra charges.Nestify Hosting Review
They offer free migrations for an unlimited number of sites. In addition, they also give extensive technical assistance to industry-leading experts.
Nestify's AWS-powered dedicated CPU servers keep your sites fast, secure, and always up to date.
5. 24X7 Expert Support
Nestify provides one of the best technical support in the industry. Their single-tier support system ensures that none of your queries go unnoticed.
They do not employ any third-party customer support team. It is when many companies use call centers to filter complaints. Nestify values its customers, and there can be no better affidavit!
6. Regular Backups
Imagine all your hard work undone by a silly mistake. It will be the end for most hosts if you have not installed any backup plugins. But Nestify catches you covered. Without any plugins, Nestify creates a backup of your site each day. You can also create custom backups. In effect, your place is safe in the Nestify nest.
Benefits: Nestify Hosting Review
- No additional plugin is required.
- No extra charge for backup.
Other Features of Nestify
- Nestify provides free CDN services. It helps the website distribute data efficiently and effectively. Not only does this increases the site speed, but it also saves bandwidth.
- Website authority is one prime reason for the rise or fall of your traffic. SSL certificates enable an encrypted connection, enabling a safe customer surfing experience. The absence of SSL certificates may expose your website to different scams. And the best part is, this service is free.
- In addition to these features, Nestify has several plans and services extended to agencies that build websites for their customers.
Nestify Deliver Performance Without Limits
Unlike most generic cPanel hosting providers, Nestify has optimized hosting specifically for WordPress and WooCommerce. So, you need not worry about your site’s performance, backups, or security. You get a customized solution including all that you need in terms of:
- Page Speed
- WordPress Security and Updates
- Server Maintenance
- Staging and Backups
Nestify acts as an interface with your website and major cloud providers. You get optimum performance without premiums.
Nestify Security and Infrastructure
Another thing that leads to this Fantastic safety and Infrastructure of Nestify hosting will be the AWS Graviton chips they use on their platform. Even though they're a small business, we believe this is something else that separates them from other WordPress hosting suppliers.
To maintain your sites protected, they perform automatic backups & safety scans to protect against malware and DDoS attacks.
Something intriguing that makes utilizing Nestify Amazing is that Amazon EC2 supplies the broadest and deepest portfolio of calculating cases.
Another Wonderful thing about AWS Graviton chips is that they provide a significant jump in functionality and capabilities. It only means that it creates Nestify handled WordPress optimized for fast rates.
Nestify Hosting Review: Pros and Cons
With Nestify’s intuitive console, you can deploy WordPress in 3 clicks or less. There is no unnecessary waiting for DNS propagations, setting up databases, and picking up strong passwords. Within 60 seconds, the Nestify dashboard presents you with all the information you need to access and manage your WordPress website.
Nestify Hosting Review Pros
- Nestify is cheap because you can host unlimited sites even with their base plan.
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Nestify gives excellent site speed.
- 7-day free trial
- As everything is inbuilt, the need for external plugins is less. Not only does this saves time, but it also solves compatibility issues raised by plugins.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- You will get numerous plans to choose from different scalable options. Sometimes, you may need a plan that stands between the base and premium. With around nine plans, Nestify easily eliminates this concern.
- The company integrated CDN for quicker loading of your sites.
- Professional Twitter and WooCommerce
- There’s not any bandwidth limitation.
- They are widely used by business leaders and the very best brands.
Nestify Hosting Review Cons
- A restricted allocation of yearly visits.
- Just 5 years of business expertise
- Just monthly and annual billing cycles are accessible
- Prohibitively pricey in contrast to Bluehost, HostGator, etc.
Nestify and Cloudways
Nestify vs. Cloudways Comparison
Nestify aims to make hosting enjoyable for the customers. To achieve this, they tried to challenge the status quo. Many other key players have the potential to be an alternative for Nestify. This section will give you a clear idea of the viability of each of these alternatives.
Cloudways offers similar services to Nestify in terms of pricing and features. In addition, like Nestify, Cloudways has an excellent technical support team and an unmatched knowledge base that offers solutions from their technical community.
Cloudways plans are marginally higher than that of Nestify. When Nestify has their base plan at $9 per month, Cloudways charge $10 for the same.
Below is a comparison between Nestify and Cloudways base plans.
Considering all the above features, Cloudways and Nestify are excellent bargain hosting. However, if you plan to host a WordPress website, I recommend Nestify. For everything else, go with Cloudways.
Powered by AWS Graviton processors and optimized for speed.
Users will be able to choose from a variety of plans. They divided them into two categories. The first category offers 5 baseline packages for general needs. They include:
- WP-VPS-1 costs $9 per month with 10 GB of storage for 1 CPU.
- WP-VPS-2 costs $19 and offers 32 GB of Ram for 8 CPUs.
- WP-VPS-3 costs $35 and is the same as the previous plan, with 40 GB of storage.
- WP-VPS-4 costs $49 with the same features as WP-VPS-2 and WP-VPS-3 but with an 80 GB SSD.
- WP-VPS-5 costs $79 per month with 120 GB storage for 8 CPUs.
All plans come with unlimited websites and visits.
The second category comes with plans for those who require more resources:
- n-medium starts at $99/month.
- n-large costs $189/month.
- n-xlarge starts at $299/month.
- n-2xlarge costs $599/month.
All these plans are designed to meet growing eCommerce and LMS needs. They offer from 120 to 480 GB of storage in addition to auto-healing and automated scaling.
All plans include free migrations and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
|Storage||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB||80 GB||120 GB||120 GB||160 GB||240 GB||480 GB|
|RAM||2 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
Scale on Demand
Nestify’s cloud-native hosting is built for scale. No matter your hosting plan, they empower you to scale up and down to meet your business demands.
The company supports a custom architecture that leverages your preferred cloud provider when you need to go beyond their existing hosting plans.Nestify Hosting Review
Whether you are appearing on Shark Tank or national news, they keep your sites up and running for you.
Nestify ability to scale is backed by years of web traffic management experience. When you work with Nestify, you benefit from the engineering talent that has worked with top-rated companies and government agencies for mission-critical traffic campaigns and media events.
Nestify Refund Policy
With a 7-day free trial, you will have a chance to test the server capacity and decide if it suits you fine. No payments are required during this period, and no billing info to provide. However, the system has a separate refund policy that lets you get your money back within 30 days in case of a defective system product or malfunction.
You need to note that Nestify administrators have the right to reject your claim if they think it does not meet the system’s terms and conditions. So, the process might be tricky.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nestify Hosting Review
Does Nestify include server-side caching in its hosting plans?
Yes, they included server-side caching with each of the nestify hosting plans. You never have to worry about speeding up your website with unreliable caching plugins. Nestify server-side caching ensures lightning-fast speed for your pages.
Can I transfer my website from another hosting provider to Nestify?
Nestify's team of experts can transfer your website to Nestify with zero downtime. Nestify offers free migrations. Nestify ensures the transfer is a hassle-free and seamless process.
Which Nestify plan should I get?
Our recommendation is to start with a cheaper plan. You can always upgrade later on. Nestify can help you with the migration to a more expensive plan. The increase in visitors often takes longer than expected, and you shouldn't pay a lot of money until the need arises. Of course, your needs may vary, and you can consult with a hosting expert from Nestify here.
Nestify started its journey relatively recently in 2014. It offers a range of (mainly WordPress and WooCommerce) hosting solutions.
- There is no bandwidth limit.
- CDN is integrated for fast-loading websites.
- Daily backups.
- Industry leaders and the best brands widely use them.
- Built-in CDN to make your website load a lot faster.
- Slightly expensive compared to Bluehost, HostGator, etc.
- Just 5 years of business expertise
- No built-in website builder.
- No domain registration.
Final Words on Nestify Hosting Review
If you are looking for reliable, cheap, and unmatched hosting for WordPress and WooCommerce, Nestify could be a good choice.
Nestify is a reliable hosting provider with excellent performance and advanced security means. It offers a simple and multi-functional dashboard to manage site and system assets. It provides a variety of plans for different project types, including eCommerce, scaling corporations, or non-profit organizations. Users will appreciate free site migration, automated and manual backups, free SSL, and other instruments that ensure stable website operation.
On the other hand, the system is unsuitable for individuals and small businesses. The plans look too expensive, considering the lack of noticeable features like domain registration or an integrated website builder. You may use it only with the WP-based or PHP project. If your site runs on another platform, you may look for a more flexible hosting provider.