Do you have multiple Adsense Accounts? If you are tensed with your Adsense Account, and you want to delete disabled Adsense account permanently then this article for you and read this carefully.
Although as per Google Adsense policies, google doesn’t allow to create multiple Adsense accounts for one person.How To Delete Disabled AdSense Account Permanently
In some of the case, if Google disables your Adsense account, or you create Google Adsense account some years ago and completely forgot about that and want to create a new one then you will receive a mail from Google Adsense Team, that “You already have an Adsense account, please close that to continue with this one.”
In this article, we are going to tell you how to delete disabled Adsense Account is just a few steps.
Nowadays, Google Adsense is the top Ad network in the world, so there are some policies to use Google Adsense account. If you break the Adsense policy, Google obviously disables/banned your Adsense account.
If you are a Google Adsense publisher, then this article is helpful for you, so let’s get started.
Quick Steps to Delete Disabled AdSense Account Permanently
Open Gmail account.
Click manage payment methods.
Add payment option.
Close payment profile.
After This, your Google AdSense account will be deleted permanently.
Read more like this..
- 9 Best Rated Craigslist Apps For Android And IOS
- 15 Ways To Fix Download Pending Error In Google Play Store
- 12 Ways To Increase Organic Traffic To Your Website
- 11 Tips To Get Google AdSense Approval With New Website
- Download Music From TikTok Video On Computer, Android, And IPhone – 7 Easy Ways
Why Do We Need to Delete Google Adsense Account?
- One of the most popular reason is “Google does not allow one person to create multiple Adsense accounts.”
- You create a Google Adsense account some years ago and completely forgot about that and want to create a new one before deleting the old account you can’t create a new one.
Be Careful Before Delete Disabled Adsense Account
- If you use Google Adsense Ads code in your website, please remove that before deleting your disabled Adsense account.
- If you delete your Adsense account the other user you are permitted to access your Adsense account they can not access your Adsense account, so before delete, Adsense removes the user first.
- If your account balance is greater than the cancellation threshold, clear that get your payment after that cancel your Adsense account.
- If your account is associated with the Custom Search Engine, you can’t show an ad before associating with a new one.
- To Backup your records, download your record file as CSV format.
How to Delete Disabled Adsense Account Permanently?
Delete your disabled Adsense account is too easy. Just follow these 9 steps given below, to delete your Adsense account. Follow these steps to delete disabled Adsense account permanently, with proper image guide.
Step 1: Open your web browser and type “Google My Account” on Google search engine and open the first link.
Step 2: If you are not Sign in, please sign in with google account which you want to delete permanently.
Step 3: Now click on “Payments and Subscriptions” from the left-hand side.
Step 4: Now click on “Manage Payment Methods” under the “Payments and Subscriptions” tab.
Step 5: If you add a payment method before that’s a great go-to “Step 7”, or if you do not add any payment method follow this step, go ahead and add your payment method.
Step 6: Fill your card details & address info and click on the Save button.
Step 7: After add payment method, you will see this, and go to settings from the left-hand side.
Step 8: Scroll down, and you will see “Payments profile status” click on “Close Payments Profile.”
Step 9: Choose the reason why are you want to close your payment profile and click Continue.
After complete these 9 steps, your Google Adsense account will delete permanently and you will receive an email from Google Team.
How To Delete Adsense Account – Frequently Asked Questions
How to get payment from disabled AdSense account?
How do I remove AdSense from my Blogger?
2. Go to Earnings. To do that, click on Earnings from the left side panel.
3. Navigate to “Your AdSense ad-display settings”. Select No, right after the Show ads on the blog text.
4. Save your changes.
Why is my AdSense is disapproved?
How many AdSense Account can i have?
My Google AdSense account is disabled how to enable it?
How to create a new AdSense account after deleting disabled account?
Final Words – Delete Disabled AdSense Account
If you have any problems, you may ask, even if you have a problem with delete disable AdSense account, comment below and we definitely answer it, and if this information is good, then share it.